Lorne MacLean, K.C. is the founder of MacLean Law. He is one of Canada's most experienced and highly rated family lawyers dedicated to high-net-worth family law and divorce in British Columbia. He has successfully helped his family law and divorce clients since 1983 in the field of high net worth and complex family law issues. He has gained an excellent reputation among clients as a challenging yet thoughtful advocate. MacLean has had the rare honor of making two appearances before the Supreme Court of Canada on behalf of the appellants in complex family law cases. He will go to the Supreme Court of Canada to achieve a fair and positive result for the client. MacLean Family Law is one of Canada's most experienced and trusted boutique family law firms. They thrive on helping people to move forward.
• set the record for highest interim spousal support at over $90,000 a month;
• obtained rare Mareva injunction freezing millions of worldwide family property;
• set the record for interim and permanent child support at $16,000 to $21,000 a month for a single child;
• set the record for spousal support after trial for $100,000 per month;
• set the record for lump sum support of $6 million;
• set the record for fines and security and jail when paying spouses ignored court orders;
• dismissed a $50 million claim against the client entirely;
• dismissed a wife’s support claim against the high net worth millionaire client entirely after a long marriage and
• set the record for special costs to the delighted client of $1.5 million.
Sat & Sun: Closed