Chantelle Perera is an experienced civil litigation lawyer with an impressive career spanning over 15 years. She earned her LL.B. degree from the University of Windsor Faculty of Law in 2007. Specializing in Employment Law and Civil Litigation, Chantelle joined Rogers and Company in 2020 after serving as a Member at the Landlord and Tenant Board, where she handled Landlord and Tenant matters under the Residential Tenancies Act. Her primary focus in litigation is to skillfully represent her clients' interests and strive for equitable outcomes in civil disputes.
Chantelle's legal expertise extends to appearances before various courts, including the Superior Court, the Divisional Court, and the Court of Appeal of Ontario. At the Rogers & Company Professional Corporation law firm, she serves as the lead lawyer. The firm primarily practices in the areas of Civil Litigation and Employment Law. Additionally, it offers a unique service of traveling notaries, providing clients with a convenient way to execute official documents.
Rogers & Company Professional Corporation prioritizes having an ample number of legal professionals to effectively advance clients' legal matters and achieve favorable results. The firm is committed to providing exceptional legal representation and services to its clients.
• Member at the Landlord and Tenant Board
• Awarded the Newton Rowell Scholarship for public service & superior academic qualifications
• Participated in the Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
• Rogers & Company Professional Corporation offers a unique travelling notary service
• Rogers & Company Professional Corporation responds to their clients communications within a reasonable period of time.
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat: By appointment only