The Best Landmarks in St Catharines

Handpicked Top 3 Landmarks in St Catharines, ON. Our 50-Point Inspection includes everything from checking reviews, ratings, reputation, history, complaints, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general excellence. You deserve only the best!


101 King Street, St Catharines, ON L2R 7C2

Since 1848

Courthouse, Landmarks, Historical Buildings, Handsomely-Detailed, Glazed Panelled-Wood Doors, Architectural Buildings, Town Council, Town Market & Fire/Police Station

The upper floor originally the Council Chamber and meeting hall, contains 22-foot high ceilings - The first floor formerly an indoor market contains 13-foot high ceilings

Call for Hours

The clock is believed to be imported from Europe and continues to chime with the assistance of the original weights which extend from the clock tower to the first floor. The entrance to the building, like that in Perugia, is carved in stone and features upright balustrades which conform to the slope of the stairway. The supporting columns under the copings on each side are individually carved to fit its specific location.

write a review
TBR® Inspection Report


2714 Decew Road, St Catharines, ON L2R 6R2

Since 1872

Museum, Hall, Farm, Events, Programs, Shop, Old Mill, Bruce Trail, Rope Swing, Historic Buildings, Favourite Teddy Bear or Doll, Picnic Tables Group Tours & Historic Mill

Free Admission - The mill provides a rare glimpse back in time to when moving water was still used to mechanically grind grain into flour - Children must be accompanied by an adult

Price: Ages (4-9) $10 per Child

Tue & Thu 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Sat & Sun 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Mon, Wed & Fri Closed

TBR® Inspection Report


80 Lighthouse Road, St Catharines, ON L2N 7P5

Since 1893

Landmarks, Lighthouse, Welland Canals, Tower, Large Revolving Lamp, Igniting the Oil, Saturating the Wooden Structure, Harbour, Lightning, Tongue & Groove Sheathing

The four-storey frame tower gently slopes to a height of 16 metres (52 feet) and is topped by an ornate thick cornice creating a small lookout - It served as the northern terminus of the first three Welland Canals

Call for Hours

TBR® Inspection Report