Dr. Gaby Doumit is a skilled surgeon who attained his medical degree from the University of Ottawa, subsequently pursuing full training in general surgery at the same institution. He then underwent comprehensive plastic surgery training at Temple University Hospital and further honed his expertise through a craniofacial/aesthetic surgery fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital, affiliated with Harvard Medical School. In addition to these accomplishments, he underwent specialized training to address cosmetic concerns pertaining to facial and body surgery. Notably, Dr. Doumit has had the privilege of successfully treating numerous intricate cases that had previously been unsuccessful in receiving treatment at other prominent university hospitals across the United States and worldwide. His reputation as an innovator is underscored by his utilization of cutting-edge plastic and cosmetic surgery techniques, all delivered with a compassionate touch to his patients. This approach has led to a track record of effectively addressing complex cases that had eluded treatment elsewhere. Certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada for both general surgery and plastic surgery, Dr. Gaby Doumit also holds certifications from the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
• Assistant professor of surgery at the University of Montreal and Cleveland Clinic Foundation
• One of the few surgeons who performs minimally invasive cosmetic facial surgery
• Guest lecturer at plastic and reconstructive surgery meetings in the United States and abroad
• Authored 7 book chapters and over 49 scientific articles relating to plastic surgery
• Executive board of the American Society of Maxillofacial Surgery.
Sat & Sun: 9am - 3pm