Dr. Yotis Tsaparas is a prominent ENT specialist in Burnaby, BC. Having obtained his medical degree from the University of Calgary in 2000, he completed his residency training in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at the University of British Columbia in 2005. Dr. Yotis is a Clinical Instructor at the University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine. His active involvement with the Canadian Society of Otolaryngology reflects his dedication to the field. He has showcased his expertise at national and international Otolaryngology conferences. Dr. Yotis caters to both adult and pediatric patients, addressing a range of general Otolaryngology concerns. His proficiency extends over a decade in performing intricate nasal reconstructive surgery and primary and revision computer-assisted sinus surgery. He is affiliated with Burnaby ENT Associates and contributes to a comprehensive spectrum of public and private clinical and surgical services.
• Practice type: Specialty practice: otolaryngology-head and neck surgery
• Certification: Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
• Clinical Instructor with the University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine
• Passions Beyond Medicine:
• Enjoying soccer
• Pursuing fishing
• Cherishing quality time with friends and family
• Author of multiple peer-reviewed publications
• Presenter at national and international Otolaryngology conferences.
Complex Nasal Reconstructive Surgery, Primary and Revision Computer-Assisted Sinus Surgery, Myringotomy Tubes, Tympanoplasty and Ossicular Chain Reconstruction, Adenoidectomy, Tonsillectomy, Removal of Benign and Malignant Head & Neck Tumors
Sat & Sun: Closed